The Brides of March 2023 - Arizona Cacophony Society
Beware The BRIDES of March! WOOT!
Saturday, March 11th, 2023 at 12:00 PM
Yes it's early. Deal with it.
Bring some canned food goods to donate to St. Mary's Food Bank. Read
below for more info.
The Brides will meet at Charlie's
727 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85013
If taking the light rail, get off at the Seventh Avenue and Camelback light rail stop!
We would like to continue to donate to St. Mary's Food Bank.
Bring a canned food item and you will receive a penny beer.
However you can donate as much as you want to St. Mary's Food Bank.
High Heel Race:
- To qualify to race you must wear at least 3 inch heels
- No wedges will be allowed.
- (Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and last place)
If you're driving:
Get a DESIGNATED DRIVER!
You can also use this Uber Code.
On your way there, buy a day pass for the light rail. You're going to need it, so get one when there's no line!
Remember that it is illegal to drink alcohol in public other than within
licensed establishments. Bringing and/or drinking your flask in one of
our friendly stops can get them and us all in trouble, so don't do it!
In the past, Charlie's has politely held participant's water bottles at the front door to ensure their liquor license isn't threatened by ne'er-do-wells and their law breaking norms.
Please note that the event starts at NOON, please arrive a little early so
we can start on time.
How do you participate?
- Dress as your favorite bride or bridesmaid. A white wedding gown is
absolutely mandatory. (Though if you have a fabulous off-white gown, that
will work too)
- Show up to the designated meeting point by noon (that's in the morning) on the designated
- Stick with the other brides and have a great time.
- Have more fun than you'd ever think you would in a wedding gown.
- Need help getting into your gown? Here's Help!
We will be using Twitter
to help coordinate the Marching of
Brides of March - Facebook